Masonmediamtrix is a boutique strategic media and gaming consultancy specialising in multi-platform content and business development. Founded in 2005 by Debbie Mason the company has advised and worked with a wide range of clients from the leading UK MMA brand to a newly developed Children’s pre-school brand. Delivering everything from a full TV advertising campaign for a well-known bingo brand, including the production of the TV commercials, to raising expansion funding for an Australian designer swimwear brand.
MMM advises a number of clients on all aspects of their business including:-
Developing the assets and creating a clear roadmap to success
Creating Investment Memorandums; Executive Summaries; Business Models and fund raising.
Researching and approaching
Investment, distribution, strategic partnerships
Creating and/or assisting in the building of unique business ideas, programme formats; franchise and products. Creating the supporting business propositions and commercial exploitation (globally).
Australian designer swimwear
Company £1m expansion funding
Creating business model, strategic roadmap,
Executive Summary, Investment
Memorandum and raising funding
Developed and launched Quizmania. Ran on ITV1
netting them £1m per night at its peak
UCMMA the leading UK mixed martial arts brand. Secured and
negotiated distribution of the live event onto Sky Sports
Television for 2010 and 2011 + a weekly 30 minute magazine
show on Sky.
Joint Venture with Shine Limited (Elizabeth Murdoch) and
Debbie developed MyGamesFever for the US market and it
launched in December 2006 as the first ever daily afternoon
PTV show on the Fox owned My Network, transmitting live to
31 million homes on East and West coasts. MyGamesFever
generated more texts than any other US Call TV show.
Make your own television
Multi-platform TV format. Co created format and
currently in discussion with UK advertiser to launch
end of 2012.
Co-founded with John Cheng in 2007: Production Company
creating, developing and producing programme formats
specifically for the Chinese market.
Online Bingo site targeting the UK market. Launched
January 2009 currently has 3000+ players. MMM created
the brand and managed the affiliate relationships.
Business for sale contact MMM if interested.
- Over 25 years broadcast television; Multi-platform; interactive and content creation experience.
- Industry authority and leading pioneer within TV/gaming arena.
- Founder of DITG, and Group Creative Director and Managing Director of subsidiary Digital Television Production Company (DTPC). Launched BAFTA award winning AVAGO, the first ‘gambling’ and fully interactive play channel onto the Sky platform in 2002 (purchased by Gala Bingo) followed by a further 11 interactive TV channels including iSports TV (purchased by William Hill).
- Former Interactive Commissioner for ITV, responsible for the development of new interactive formats and the enhancement of existing formats across the entire ITV portfolio
- Co-founder of Kudos Productions with Stephen Garrett. Created one of the UK’s most successful UK Independent Production Companies